Before buying or after we buy, it is important to know how to use a panini press. Proper use can expand the life of the product and we get the best productive result from it. So if you are hoping to buy a panini press you should know of its usage.
In this article, I will tell you how can you use a panini maker properly. I hope you will learn well and use your machine in a proper way after reading this article. So let’s waste no more time and start. What you have to do is reading the whole article and implement it.
How To Use A Panini Press:
What is a panini press?
Panini is an Italian word which means a special kind of bread roll. And panini maker is a kitchen appliance and a very versatile cooking tool. It’s basically a two-sided sandwich grill that contains top and bottom ridged heat plates that press and grill your sandwich simultaneously.
What is a panini press used for?
A panini machine mostly uses for making grills and sandwiches. When you go camping or do some yard party and think of making sandwiches or grills then you will need a panini press machine.
Mainly the press needs a heat source to heat the cast-iron plates to warm the interior of the sandwich and then toast the bread. This is used as a camping waffle iron.
How to Use:
When you intend to make sandwiches, grills or anything you want you will have to do some basic things. Firstly place the base of the machine on a clean, flat surface where you intend to cook, with the controls directly in front of you.
Now the next things I will discuss how to operate it step by step below.
1. Insert the cooking plates. How?
- Choose the side either grill or griddle depending on your cooking
- Locate the metal brackets at the center of the housing
- If there is a drip tray, slide it into the base at the rear of the unit from the right side
- Then plug the cord into a standard level electrical outlet
2. Set the temperature for standard cooking
- Use the temperature dial or touchpad to control
- Turn on the temperature and Set to your desired setting
- Wait until it reaches operating temperature
- After the plates are hot enough you can cook now
3. Cleaning and Care
- Have to make sure the plates have cooled completely at least for 30 minutes
- Use the cleaning tool to remove any leftover food or fat from the plates
- Dispose of any grease from the drip tray once cooled
- Remove plates and tray then wash wish dishwasher
- Finally, clean the housing base and control panel with a soft, dry cloth
Watch for more info
I hope that you understand all of the things which I tell you already. I try my best to provide you with all about how to use a panini press. However, It is really important to know how to use a panini press.
If you are looking at how this product works step by step, It will be really good enough I think. If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to contact me so that I can solve your problem.